The digitized documents of the university library are available for free on our website, and our collection is constantly expanding with new books.
The various advances in technology have allowed us to make online reading more enjoyable and easier for our visitors.
In line with the mission of the University of Pécs Library and Knowledge Centre, our main goals are to:
- make the documents on the website free to read;
- make the digital items readable for personal, educational and research purposes;
- make the cultural values of the University of Pécs Library and Knowledge Centre widely available;
- make our collection a great support in teaching, research, healing and artistic activities at the university;
- create a user-friendly community space in the virtual world for all readers who need scientific information.
The interface of Digitália can be accessed by clicking the following link: https://digitalia.lib.pte.hu/en/
Feedback from our readers is essential in order to expand Digitália.
We welcome all opinions and recommendations in connection with the expansion of our collection.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our staff members via the following contact details: